Laser Resurfacing In Chester & Hackettstown, NJ
The use of lasers has revolutionized many fields of medicine, including dermatology. Laser resurfacing is a popular service to enhance the beauty of your skin, promote collagen production, and provide other important benefits. The Dermatology Specialists in Chester, and Hackettstown, NJ, provide laser resurfacing to help revitalize your skin.
What Laser Resurfacing is, and What It Can Do
Lasers work using heat and light to exfoliate the top layer of your skin. Laser resurfacing can:
- Remove dead skin cells and debris
- Create a more even skin tone
- Diminish sagging and tighten skin
- Diminish acne and acne scarring
- Promote collagen production
- Minimize sun damage and age spots
- Renew and rejuvenate your skin
Laser Services Available
At The Dermatology Specialists, you can choose from these cosmetic laser services:
Micro Laser Peel, which removes a thin layer of skin to create a more even skin texture. A Micro Laser Peel is an excellent alternative to microdermabrasion.
Contour Tunable Resurfacing Laser, also known as TRL, allows the dermatologist to adjust the depth of skin penetration. TRL is an excellent choice for both surface lines and wrinkles, and damage to deeper layers of skin.
Halo Laser, combines both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to reduce scarring, minimize deep lines and wrinkles, and decrease photodamage, all with minimal downtime.
What You Can Expect from Laser Resurfacing
When you choose laser resurfacing, you can be assured that you will experience:
- Safe treatment, because lasers have been thoroughly tested and approved by the FDA for use in skin resurfacing
- Easy treatment, because laser resurfacing requires little to no downtime
- Excellent results, because laser resurfacing can enhance the beauty of your skin, improve skin tone, and make your skin look younger and more radiant
Learn More About Laser Resurfacing
To find out more about laser resurfacing and how it can help enhance the beauty of your skin, call The Dermatology Specialists in Chester, NJ, by calling (908) 879-8800, or in Hackettstown, NJ, by calling (908) 452-5917.