In these uncertain times we would like to assure our patients that we are open to serve your dermatologic needs.
Protecting your health now is more important than ever, and the safety for our patients and staff is our utmost concern. We are adhering to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Academy of Dermatology safety guidelines to ensure the safety of your visit to our office.
We have implemented the following procedures and steps:
- You can now check in for appointments directly from your car, and a nurse will escort straight to your exam room.
- Masks are required for all patients and staff, and staff members are required to wear gloves.
- Office appointments will be spread out to minimize interactions with others and to maintain social distancing.
- Sanitary office environment. The office is sanitized and disinfected multiple times a day, including before and after each patient visit.
- Staff are required to wash their hands before and after every patient with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Telehealth Visits. We can also see patients virtually from the privacy and safety of their homes. For more information on the ease and convenience of a telehealth visit, please see below. Depending on your condition, we may need to see you at the office.
- The Dermatology Specialists can now order COVID-19 antibody testing for all patients through local labs such as LabCorp and Quest. There is no cost to you per the 4/11/20 Press Release at www.cms.gov regarding Expanded Coverage for Essential Diagnostic Services Amid COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
- Patient and staff safety remain our number one concern.
For telehealth instructions, download the following PDF Here