DEBORAH PETROWSKY, M.D
Prior to joining The Dermatology Specialists in Chester, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ, Dr. Petrowsky has worked extensively in Cosmetic Dermatology as a Medical Director and Cosmetic Physician who has performed a wide variety of advanced cosmetic laser and injectable procedures using the latest proven technologies to enhance skin health and beauty.
Dr. Petrowsky graduated Magna Cum Laude from Seton Hall University where she earned a BS in Biology and was elected Biological Science Valedictorian. She graduated with High Honors and earned her MD degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Petrowsky completed her Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia and completed Fellowships in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine at Alleghany University, Hahnemann Division. She has been in both private and academic practice since 1998.
Dr. Petrowsky has dedicated herself to the field of Cosmetic and Laser Medicine for over eight years and delivers the best minimally invasive cosmetic outcome for each patient. She has trained numerous physicians in advanced injection and laser techniques and is a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Society of Cosmetic Physicians, the American College of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physicians, and the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine.
Prior to her career in Cosmetic and Laser Medicine, Dr. Petrowsky served as a Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialist in Morris and Hunterdon Counties and Director of Pulmonary Hypertension for the Cardiac Transplant Division at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark. She also served as World Wide Medical Director and US/Global Medical Director for Pfizer, Inc. and Vice President of Medical Affairs for Ikaria, Inc.
Dr. Petrowsky believes that feeling great about how you look has a positive impact on your life, and she strives to provide her patients with a natural and refreshed look. She believes that less is often more.
Please call 908-879-8800 to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Petrowsky.
- – Neuromodulators (Botox R, Xeomin R)
- – Soft Tissue Fillers (Restylane R, Juvederm R, Voluma R, Belotero Balance R)
- – Acne Blue Light
- – Acne Scars
- – BBL BroadBand Light
- – Blood Vessel Treatments (broken capillaries, facial redness, rosacea)
- – Brown Spots (sun damage, “liver spots,” melasma, pigmented lesions)
- – Chemical Peels
- – Enlarged pores
- – (“Halo”) Non-ablative and Ablative Skin Fractional Resurfacing
- – Hyperhidrosis
- – Micro-Needling
- – Permanent Hair Reduction/Laser Hair Removal (certain skin types)
- – Photo Skin Rejuvenation/Photo Facial
- – Rhinophyma (large bulbous noses due to oil gland overgrowth)
- – Scar Revision
- – SculpSure Non-Invasive Fat Destruction and Body Contouring
- – Skin Firming/Tightening
- – Skin Texture/Tone Improvement
- – Stretch marks
- – Vascular Lesions
- – Wrinkles (Superficial and Deep)
- – Customized Skin Care Evaluations and Recommendations.
- – Obagi Skin Care Product Line